The guys discuss how to get feedback, how to figure out what feedback is relevant, and how to use it for the powers of good.
- A process that Sheldon uses to request feedback. ABCD: Here’s the pioneer of this method, Mary Robinette Kowal, with a video explaining it.
- The two-step… ask for general/blank feedback then hit it with follow up.
- Probing, interview style question after reading feedback can clarify.
- Can you get a professional to help? Not everyone has those personal connections… but you can pay for them!
- Getting a second opinion and the proctology joke you were all waiting for.
- Perhaps prescriptive feedback is the worst feedback. Even though we all do that.
And hey… you could leave your own feedback below.