The guys struggle with the question: “How do you find what your style is?”
- What is style? The sound or look or sentence construction that is a signature of the artist.
- Your style is something that evolves with you as an artist.
- Do you need to have a voice?
- Probably not.
- George thinks style is what you are. It’s not a conscious choice, it just is who you are.
- Sheldon bastardizes the evolution of man.
- George has some great insight about each stage. It takes the observer to notice.
- Eric says: As soon as you’re not copying someone, don’t you have a style?
- George fuckin’ sucks… (no he doesn’t)
- Mid point take away: Don’t worry about it.
- Listen to some Metallica, look at Jim Lee art.