How to cope with the revision process. Hint: It’s very very hard. The guys discuss.
- How many stages to grief AND revision? The standard is: https://www.recover-from-grief.com/7-stages-of-grief.html
- Sheldon has a mental break down…
- What is ableism? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ableism
- It’s good to have a support network.
- Rarely is devastating feedback not worthwhile.
- A men’s fashion podcast? Should we…
- You know what the right way is… but fear of the work and amount of work is real.
- The creative process is a series of steps.
- George revises by trying to stay as true as possible to his initial vision.
- Can you find someone to jam with.. there is power in numbers.
- Sometimes you need that second ear… that’s seeing/hearing/reading for the first time.
- Listen to the feedback episode.
- Path to greatness is through revisions.