A new feature where the guys discuss new tricks they’ve been learning and applying of late.
- Sheldon can pick your front door. Kind of.
- He’s also learning positional chess from this book, found in the absolute write forums.
- Getting all your pieces, your back row, in play as soon as possible.
- Everything that you do in your art should matter.
- Thinking about all of the things you can do to move your characters, your lines, your art into action soon.
- George has been taking Hans Zimmer’s master class.
- Using a click track to figure out where to start. To be able to hear the beats in between.
- The blank page for music can be demystified here.
- How to pivot track to track.
- Audio diaries as a sketchbook.
- Eric is relearning old topics that he’s forgotten
- Starting with the base shapes, instead of the details.
- Eric has a Miss-Style
- He’s remembering to have fun and move the lines in a way that excites him.
- Using as much of the panel to tell the story. Not cramming them, but making sure your reminding the audience of important aspects.
- It is important to get someone to give you a fresh critique.