Things are getting scary in here. The guys get a little vulnerable.
- George is afraid that YOU don’t know he is THREAT MACHINE. Let’s try to remedy that.
- Fear of not bringing your “A” game.
- Collaboration with friends that don’t allow it.
- Left to your own devices, you might find a pattern, the path of least resistance.
- Try to have someone you trust to be the whip at your back.
- Fear of not releasing the things that are in your head.
- George is worried about all the processes and people and delays with his album releasing.
- Fear of lack of progress can be a killer.
- I’d rather be scared than complacent.